Aubergine Restaurant opened its doors in September 1996 with a vision to create a gastronomic haven in an atmosphere of timeless elegance where diners could enjoy innovative and creative combinations that excite the senses and pique curiosity. We are proud to have gained a significant following from both within South Africa and abroad and it is always a pleasure to welcome back guests who share our passion for good food and wine. Aubergine has received numerous local and international awards and been consistently rated among the top restaurants in the country.
– Rossouw’s Restaurants 5 stars (top award) in the Sophisticated Category (2005 – current)
– American Express Platinum Fine Dining Programme (member)
– Diners’ Club Wine List Diamond Award (current)
– World of Fine Wine “World’s Best Wine Lists 2014” (2014)
– Top 100 SA Wines Inspirational Wine List Award (2012)
– San Pellegrino Top 100 Restaurants in the World (2009)