TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Purpose of Go Traveller ZA
The primary purpose of this site is to give the general public the opportunity to find restaurants, accommodation, night club, pubs, taverns etc in a region and area of their choice. The information is provided by the restaurants listed and Go Traveller ZA does not warrant the validity of the information. Go Traveller ZA does not review the contents provided by the restaurants. While a great deal of care has been taken to keep any legal information on this site both accurate and current, due to constantly changing laws Go Traveller ZA does not guarantee the validity of the information supplied. Nor can it be held responsible for errors, misprints, omissions or misinformation. Go Traveller ZA is not responsible for information that may be contained in sites linked to Go Traveller ZA or links to other sites provided by anyone listed in Go Traveller ZA. Go Traveller ZA will not refer restaurants. We only help the public to narrow the choices available to them. We do not recommend restaurants. Go Traveller ZA does not receive any portion of fees generated by responses to this web site. The public is solely responsible for restaurant selection and any arrangements made, financial or otherwise, are strictly between the restaurant and the customer.
Restrictions on Use
All copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights on the Go Traveller ZA site belongs to Go Traveller ZA. Logo’s, images and names identifying Go Traveller ZA products are proprietary marks of Go Traveller ZA and except for what is listed below, shall not be construed as conferring license or right by implication or otherwise for use except where Go Traveller ZA permission has been granted.
- The public is granted nonexclusive, non-transferrable limited license to view and use information retrieved from the Go Traveller ZA database and site as long as it is solely for personal informational, non-commercial use and furthermore that any copy write notices or any notices are not removed, obscured or changed
- No part of this site including but not restricted to materials retrieved from it, it’s source code or images on it may be reproduced, copied, republished, transmitted or reproduced in form whatsoever except where stated in this terms and conditions statement or where permission has been granted by Go Traveller ZA.
Permission must be obtained from Go Traveller ZA before providing links to the website. The link must be to the Go Traveller ZA homepage. You may not obscure by framing or otherwise any notices on the Go Traveller ZA site nor insinuate in any way that any advertising you may have is endorsed by Go Traveller ZA or any of it’s directory listees. You must discontinue your link if so asked by Go Traveller ZA for any reason. Permission can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
This site is provided on an “as is” “as available” basis and Go Traveller ZA expressly disclaims” all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Go Traveller ZA disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to
- Any errors in or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors
- Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site, including but not limited to any errors or omissions there from
- The unavailability of this site or any portion thereof
- Your use of this site
- Your use of any equipment or software in connection with this site.
Limitation of Liability
A covered party (covered party being: Go Traveller ZA, its affiliates, it’s directory listees, any officers, members, employees, subcontractors, agents, successors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without any limitation, attorneys fees and or lost profits or savings) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with this site, including its content, regardless of any negligence of any covered party.
The terms and conditions that have been set forth shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein
The Go Traveller ZA site, its source code and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The continued use of the Go Traveller ZA site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change. Please review this section for any major changes in the future. These terms and conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on the attorneys.o.za site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of the Go Traveller ZA site. If, however, there are any provisions set forth in these terms and conditions that are unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that particular provision will be deemed severable from any of the provisions remaining and shall in no way affect the enforceability and validity of said provision.
Should you not agree with these Terms and Conditions in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this site