Built on old-fashioned values and modern comforts, this perfectly-located guesthouse caters for your every need with en suite bathrooms, unbeatable breakfast buffets, mini-bars, satellite TVs and a luxury swimming pool.
For those who love the outdoors, be sure to hike up the popular routes that climb up the surrounding mountains of Lions Head, Devils Peak and Table Mountain. Visitors can drive to the top of Signal Hill, a perfect location to experience an sunset behind the silhouette of the iconic Cape Town Stadium. Stroll down Somerset Road where you will eventually end up on the Sea Point Promenade, a walkway along the beachfront where residents socialise, jog and walk their dogs.
- Close to the beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay and Llandudno
- Situated next to the V&A Waterfront and the Cape Town Stadium
- Surrounded by great hikes and trails
- Right on the edge of the city centre
- Amenities include breakfast buffets, mini-bars, satellite TVs, luxury swimming pool, and en suite bathrooms